Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Intro

Hey everyone! My name is Olivia! This is my very first blog so bare with me. I wanted to start this blog for a number of reasons. 1. It will help me keep track of my progress of getting in shape and shedding those unwanted pounds. 2. I want to share my progress with others and show them it is possible. and 3. I have always thought that blogs were so cool so I wanted to start my own.
So what is this blog all about? Well let me tell you! Being a college freshman, I found out that the phrase "Fresman Fifteen" was true... I have gained weight since I got to college... and to start I am not the thinnest girl either. I have always struggled with weight. I just want to get in shape and not be lazy. So I am going to attempt to excersize a little bit each day, starting out slow and slowly but surely increase the difficulty. Also, I want to start eating healthy. So starting weight: 150.
I will try and write a new post a few times every week! Thank you so much for reading!
If you have any comments or thoughts please let me know! Thanks!

Much love,
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment